Monday, October 10, 2016

My Week Through Pics (October 9, 2016)

This week I ate more Korean food...

I still love leaves.

I went to my greenie area and met some of my favorite people!

My cute comp
I got the sweetest letter and "happy birthday" sign from Deb-T!

I met another "Sister Beckett," see his tag?


I watched General Conference...in Korean...so the elders called me from the other room and let me listen to it on the phone in English.
Turns out we're cousins!
I loved general conference, and I was amazed to see that every single one of my questions were answered. Some of my questions were pretty specific, so when I got my answer I was quite surprised! I know that the leaders of this church are inspired of God.

This week we were also able to go on splits. I want to share an awesome experience! During their District Meeting, Sister G was asked to share a pioneer story from her family. As she started sharing her story, I started recognizing names, and we realized that our 4th great grandfathers are brothers!! It was a pretty awesome experience.

I LOVE being a missionary. I love sharing the gospel. I love the joy from the gospel. I love Jesus Christ, and I am forever grateful for this time I have to serve as a missionary, representing Him.

Love,
Sister Beckett

No comments:

Post a Comment