Saturday, October 1, 2016

Funny Story... (September 25, 2016)

Sorry, short letter today!

This week was pretty awesome...we have four new investigators! That is a lot...especially for Mokpo! It is interesting to see how God has softened hearts and prepared people to hear His message who otherwise would not have. Over and over again on my mission I have seen God guiding us. I am so thankful for that guidance!

Sisters in my Zone
Funny story: I was standing at a bus stop yesterday after church, and I felt something drop, but I didn't know what it was. I was kind of standing, confused, and then my companion gasped, "์ž๋งค๋‹˜!" (Sister!) I looked down...it was my skirt that dropped!! Hahahah I was standing in my garmies!!! Luckily I don't think anyone else saw but my cute companion. Hahahaha sooooo funny. I am so thankful that didn't happen at church! Some how my skirt zipper had come undone and just suddenly DROPPED. Hahahahaah SO FUNNY
My companion & I in a mosquito net!

Me and my 2.5 daughters! Trained two, half trained one
Well.....Life is good and busy and crazy but good. I love you all and I love the gospel and I love being a missionary!  Have fun watching conference! OH!! PS!! Elder Bednar is gonna visit our mission in October!! WOOHOO!! SO EXCITED!

Love,

Sister Beckett
Thanks Mindy for the face mask!

This is a cool Asian Pavilion

Our adorable friend!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaahahhahahahaha, your skirt dropped!?!?!? I wish I was there! I remember when I 1st started wearing garments, it felt like I had so many clothes on, and one time almost walking out the door in my garments because I felt like I was already dressed, even though I didn't look like it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete