Friday, March 25, 2016

Hi Kids! (March 20, 2016)

Transfer  calls were already today...can you believe it? I have already been here for 6 weeks!  I am staying. YAY! I really really love this area. I love serving in two wards instead of just one. Double the love!

Fun picture of the week: I ate a baby octopus. The whole dang creature! SO chewy and gross and the head popped. AHHHH!!! But I am the one who chose to eat it...members took us to a buffet. Hahaha. I decided I have to try every cool thing while I can. I think I won some brownie points for eating Ursula! I also ate who knows what out of these beautiful shells. It was a little gross because there was still sand. And I hurry and snuck the shell in my backpack when nobody was looking. Cool souvenir! Hahah


This is a really ugly picture so you don't have permission to post it anywhere...but this is the point where I was praying to swallow. It came back up! hahaha EWWW
With a recent convert from China (she lives here and goes to college. She is SO NICE!)
Us...
So this week we met with  (Y) and it went awesome! Thank you for the prayers! At first when we met her she was super stiff and uncomfortable and told us that she heard all of these weird things about our church and she doesn't want religion. BUT...by the end we were laughing, talking, agreed to meet again. And snap, she already knows the law of chastity and word of wisdom! Right now she isn't super interested in religion, but me and Sister K really think that Heavenly Father is working on her heart, and we truly believe that she will accept the gospel soon! It was really a miracle to see how different she was from the moment she met us for our lesson to the moment we said goodbye at the end. Her heart is already getting softened!

This morning as I was reading the scriptures, a part of 2 Nephi 33:6 stood out to me: "I glory in my Jesus" Let me tell you, I GLORY IN MY JESUS! I love Him with all of my heart. He is my Hero and my Friend and my Brother and my Savior and He is MYJesus! I really love how it says "MY Jesus" . We each can have our own personal relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ. My goal as a missionary is to help other people have Jesus become their own "My Jesus."

This pic is of a super cool wire car! It is the same size as a regular car and everything is 3D, but you prolly can't tell from the pics.

 Can you see me standing behind it on the right?








Me with quail eggs, duck eggs, and chicken eggs!
Also, in honor of my half birthday and my lucky day of the transfer, I made Oreo Dessert that you guys sent in a package! Here are some elders in my district gobbling it up! Thanks, it was super yummy!




HAHAH my comp just emailed these to me from her camera. This morning I was cleaning the bathroom and I busted our bathroom pipe! OOOOPS! And I look so ugly but it is funny so I am forwarding them to you! I look like a clown because I have a weird sore on my mouth. My comp said it is from not enough sleep and I didn't believe her but then a lady at church pointed to it and said I must be really tired! SO maybe I will take a nap today if I have time so my face heals!


AHHH!!! YESSS!!!! NATEY!!! Okay, about your call. I am going to a member's house at noon on Wednesday. She is about to serve a mission in temple square!! :D I got permission to watch a video you can send of you opening your mission call.

IF you don't email her, I will make HER email YOU! Also, why don't you go ahead and open it when you get it, and then after all of the initial shock and excitement is over, then you can email me. Maybe somebody can send a short video!

I have to go now, but I love you guys! And I can't wait to hopefully get a little video from you on WED!! Such an exciting, life-changing week! I can't imaging my life with out Korea and my mission! 

Love you all, gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment